Friday 24 October 2014

24/10/14 That Friday Feeling

Well what a day today was. Had a good start by trading some tennis early doors. Even though I've previously said I'd been burnt many times with tennis, I was attracted to the match ups today and I seen some potential.

My target today was £5.42 of profit using my running bank of £211.38.

I well and truly smashed it.

I had 3 successful tennis trades

This was a great start to the day and gave me confidence approaching the horse markets.

I then started the trading horses before the off (1 main rule DO NOT GO IN PLAY TAKE A LOSS BEFORE) and I started reasonably well. In fact I was in the groove, just disappointing I had to leave it for a Doctors and Dentist appointments.


Only 1 loss. Personally I'm not counting the last 2 races. I came to them late and purely matched a fiver either side of book to get live feed. Having looked at rest of tonight's races I've decided to quit while I'm ahead.

To finish the day with £64.73 profit is a great achievement.

Few beers tonight and relax in front of the box. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment